Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Young Women Theme 2010

Here are some designs for the 2010 Young Women Theme - You can do these on pretty much anything and I can customize the designs to whatever you would like!  A few wards are using the 2" tiles and 6" tiles as birthday gifts for their young women and using the 12" tile to display in the YW Room.  I can also print the whole scripture for a tile or even to place on the wall.

Finished items are available!
Please contact me for pricing information.

These are great for the 2" tile magnets - $0.30 each (vinyl only)


These are great for 6" tiles or boards - $1.25 each



and these are great for 12" tiles or boards - $5.00 each



1 comments:

Tyler and Jill said...

Hi Heather,

I was so excited to find a comment from you on my blog. I would love an invite to see your blog. I'm so glad we could get back in touch. My e-mail is alohajillo@yahoo.com.

Tell Bryce Hello! Your family is so cute...can't wait to see more pics!

Powered by Blogger.